Dec 11, 2007

12-11-07 - There is no good in tarot cards.

I've been freaking out all day about the turn that my life has taken since my separation from Stephanie. Things seem to be spiralling out of control, and no good seems to be coming my way, just more and more darkness and frustration.

I did tarot reading after tarot reading, and all I got was cards like the Ten of Swords (reversed), the Ace of Swords (reversed), Nine of Swords (reversed), The Chariot (reversed), The Lovers (reversed) - not that that means anything to most people, but just basically shit piled on shit, all in a shit sandwich.

I think (I hope!) I'm just scaring myself, though, and I probably just need to stop doing tarot readings before lunch.

2 comments:

Rubba Duce said...

Cool blog. You might be interested in my addiction blog and the related discussion group.

Scott said...

OK. I like addictive things.